Greedy Blog

Monday, June 23, 2003



 
Speaking of grocery prices (see a few posts down), grapes at HEB jumped from $0.77 two weeks ago to $3.00! Oranges are pitiful and almost gone, apples are holding steady at $1.29/lb, and I can't find artichokes at all. Randall's is calling for me after a couple month hiatus.
Also, they seemed to be out of almost everything. I had to but HEB mayo (something I always buy name brand).

UPDATE: I just updated my Randall's card number, and put in my AAdvantage number (miles?).

Posted by Gel 10:05 PM Post a Comment

Real Friends' Blogs
Random Rantings
Fancy Dirt
Force Paintball

Locations of visitors to this page

Other Blogs
Instapundit
Baseball Musings
Patently-O
Tim Blair
Volokh
Mark Steyn
Chris Lynch
Donald Luskin
Neal Boortz

Links
UT School of Law
UA ChEE
Jim Rome

Powered by Blogger
Listed on Blogwise