Greedy Blog

Wednesday, August 20, 2003



 
A Ha!
I was bidding on Astros tickets on eBay - $9.99 for 2 $36 seats (see previous post). I kind of suspected that the scalper was self-bidding. Today, I see that the exact same seller is offering the exact same seats, with a $50 buy price. How could he sell them today if I was outbid by a supposed third party? I need to contact eBay about this, but in the meantime need to get ready to drive to the game.
Here is the old auction.
Here is the new auction.
We'll see what, if anything, eBay does about this.

Posted by Gel 9:48 AM Post a Comment

Real Friends' Blogs
Random Rantings
Fancy Dirt
Force Paintball

Locations of visitors to this page

Other Blogs
Instapundit
Baseball Musings
Patently-O
Tim Blair
Volokh
Mark Steyn
Chris Lynch
Donald Luskin
Neal Boortz

Links
UT School of Law
UA ChEE
Jim Rome

Powered by Blogger
Listed on Blogwise