Greedy Blog

Friday, August 29, 2003



 
I just picked up my UT football tickets. Most of them, anyways.

There was a little drama/excitement/aggravation at first. After waiting in line for 30 minutes (the line when I left was around 15 - bah), I was told that there was no packet. Additionally, I wasn't on the "why this person didn't get tickets" list. I didn't bring a printout or anything, so I patiently waited while the tellers scrambled. Eventually, they found the packet -- it had been "mis-filed". Alphabetical sure is tough.

Eventually, I open the packet: UT home games, student and guest. 1 OU ticket.
No Rice. No Baylor. Apparently, I get to wait in line for those next week.
No A&M! Apparently, I did not get an A&M ticket, and may be getting a refund (I would think I would get it after they decided I didn't get the ticket). I don't care. I want to go to that game. I never missed a UA/ASU game while in undergrad, and I don't want to miss a UT/A&M game while here. At the same time, I don't want to pay any more than $75. I wonder if there is any possible breach of contract action I could bring so that UT would have to pay my cost of cover (price for new ticket less $75).

Posted by Gel 9:28 AM Post a Comment

Real Friends' Blogs
Random Rantings
Fancy Dirt
Force Paintball

Locations of visitors to this page

Other Blogs
Instapundit
Baseball Musings
Patently-O
Tim Blair
Volokh
Mark Steyn
Chris Lynch
Donald Luskin
Neal Boortz

Links
UT School of Law
UA ChEE
Jim Rome

Powered by Blogger
Listed on Blogwise