Greedy Blog

Friday, August 29, 2003



 
Last night I saw Kim Serafin on Hardball. No mention on her website. I guess the forecasts aren't that good.

Here is the Chris Matthews is not a conservative moment (anyone who says MSNBC leans right doesn't watch it):

MATTHEWS: I love the way you define issues out there. If you’re not forgiving a guy who is in the country illegally, a driver’s license, you’re a conservative.
SERAFIN: Well, I was saying...
(CROSSTALK)
MATTHEWS: That sounds ludicrous to most people. That sounds ludicrous, by the way.


However, on this edition (last Friday), Matthews babbled like I would if I were talking to her:

MATTHEWS: OK. Kim, Kim. It’s great having you on, Kim, on a Friday night. Kim, Thank you very much. Somebody just cut you off.


Posted by Gel 9:21 AM Post a Comment

Real Friends' Blogs
Random Rantings
Fancy Dirt
Force Paintball

Locations of visitors to this page

Other Blogs
Instapundit
Baseball Musings
Patently-O
Tim Blair
Volokh
Mark Steyn
Chris Lynch
Donald Luskin
Neal Boortz

Links
UT School of Law
UA ChEE
Jim Rome

Powered by Blogger
Listed on Blogwise