Greedy Blog

Friday, August 29, 2003



 
Mail Offers
In today's snail mail, I got two offers of dubious value.

The first was from Sprint PCS offering me a great new plan:
300 anytime minutes
unlimited night and weekend minutes starting at 8:00
$30

My current plan:
450 anytime minutes
2000 night and weekend minutes (70/day) starting at 8:00
$30

Why would I want to switch?


The next was less amusing. Just UofA wanting me to refinance through them. Just yesterday in real estate finance, we talked about how universities do a lot of real estate financing (UT is around $3.4B).

Posted by Gel 4:40 PM Post a Comment

Real Friends' Blogs
Random Rantings
Fancy Dirt
Force Paintball

Locations of visitors to this page

Other Blogs
Instapundit
Baseball Musings
Patently-O
Tim Blair
Volokh
Mark Steyn
Chris Lynch
Donald Luskin
Neal Boortz

Links
UT School of Law
UA ChEE
Jim Rome

Powered by Blogger
Listed on Blogwise