Greedy Blog

Monday, August 18, 2003



 
This is now a new product, especially soft drink, blog.

I tried vanilla pepsi. Not great. A little ginger/ginseng taste. I wouldn't drink it again. Contrast with vanilla coke, which is now #2 in my rotation.
I also tried dnL. At first, I thought this might just be a joke. No! In fact, the drink exists. It is kind of melony. Pretty good. I'd get it again.

Lastly, I bought some Reese's Puffs cereal. It's ok. Like a lot of cereals, I'd eat it, but probably won't buy it for a while. Honey Bunches of Oats is still the clear leader.

Posted by Gel 11:14 PM Post a Comment

Real Friends' Blogs
Random Rantings
Fancy Dirt
Force Paintball

Locations of visitors to this page

Other Blogs
Instapundit
Baseball Musings
Patently-O
Tim Blair
Volokh
Mark Steyn
Chris Lynch
Donald Luskin
Neal Boortz

Links
UT School of Law
UA ChEE
Jim Rome

Powered by Blogger
Listed on Blogwise