Greedy Blog

Thursday, September 11, 2003



 
Job hunt update.
2 interviews: Austin, Dallas
3 receptions: Dallas (#2 above), Dallas/SD (tomorrow), Austin (#1 above)

The first reception I went to was really the first step in their screening process.

After looking at their website, I thought the Austin interview I had today would be my worst, but it ended up being my best yet.

Here is a great exchange I had at a reception tonight:
Asian woman from Dallas office: What do you like to do for fun?
Me: [normal answer]
Her: Oh (dissappointed).
Me: I haven't spent much time in Dallas. What do you do for fun up there?
Her: The economy is better.
Me: ?

Posted by Gel 10:03 PM Post a Comment

Real Friends' Blogs
Random Rantings
Fancy Dirt
Force Paintball

Locations of visitors to this page

Other Blogs
Instapundit
Baseball Musings
Patently-O
Tim Blair
Volokh
Mark Steyn
Chris Lynch
Donald Luskin
Neal Boortz

Links
UT School of Law
UA ChEE
Jim Rome

Powered by Blogger
Listed on Blogwise