Greedy Blog

Tuesday, September 16, 2003



 
Sometime between 2:00pm and 5:30pm today someone stole my doormat. This is pretty strange, but it has happened before. Is someone so cheap that they won't dole out the $7? I'm going to look around the neighboring apartment complexes.

UPDATE: Well, I looked all around the 4 nearest complexes, and didn't find my mat. My complex has the most doormats, except for the nearest neighbor who appears to have a standard piece of astroturf. A few complexes have less than 10% mats.

Posted by Gel 6:57 PM Post a Comment

Real Friends' Blogs
Random Rantings
Fancy Dirt
Force Paintball

Locations of visitors to this page

Other Blogs
Instapundit
Baseball Musings
Patently-O
Tim Blair
Volokh
Mark Steyn
Chris Lynch
Donald Luskin
Neal Boortz

Links
UT School of Law
UA ChEE
Jim Rome

Powered by Blogger
Listed on Blogwise