Greedy Blog

Monday, October 06, 2003



 
#3?

Today, I was vacuuming my ceiling fans. This may seem extreme, but all of a sudden I have been pelted with little bits of fan dirt. Well, to make it easy in the bedroom, I put the vacuum on my desk chair. When I was done, I noticed that the vacuum ripped open the chair and sucked out a lot of the filling. The chair has been falling apart for a while, but I'd rather not spend a random $50 right now.

BTW, the window cost $224.21 (estimates ranged up to $290), and I haven't even retinted it yet (probably another $30).

Posted by Gel 2:00 PM Post a Comment

Real Friends' Blogs
Random Rantings
Fancy Dirt
Force Paintball

Locations of visitors to this page

Other Blogs
Instapundit
Baseball Musings
Patently-O
Tim Blair
Volokh
Mark Steyn
Chris Lynch
Donald Luskin
Neal Boortz

Links
UT School of Law
UA ChEE
Jim Rome

Powered by Blogger
Listed on Blogwise