Greedy Blog

Monday, October 20, 2003



 
For my interview lunch today, the firm took be to Chaucer's. Imagine an old English theme mixed with Japanese symbols and a mafia-like air.
The first named partner ordered enchiladas. Rather than salsa, they brought tobasco.
I had the sushi combination plate -- 3/6 were good.
I really think they weren't used to serving food.

Continuing my food day, I had Taco Bell Express at the airport.
Apparently, at TBE, Nachos Supreme are made with the broken chips (old style, not the new crispy ones) and topped with poorly melted "real" cheese (not nacho cheese).
Also, I still don't know the which is which between a chalupa and a gordita. I always seem to get the opposite of the one I want. Maybe it is TBE that's confused.

Posted by Gel 8:27 PM Post a Comment

Real Friends' Blogs
Random Rantings
Fancy Dirt
Force Paintball

Locations of visitors to this page

Other Blogs
Instapundit
Baseball Musings
Patently-O
Tim Blair
Volokh
Mark Steyn
Chris Lynch
Donald Luskin
Neal Boortz

Links
UT School of Law
UA ChEE
Jim Rome

Powered by Blogger
Listed on Blogwise