Greedy Blog

Sunday, October 05, 2003



 
Pissed Off Blogging

Today, I put in a load of laundry. While checking the pockets, I found the remains of my OU ticket.
Then I went to get some lunch and discovered my little back passenger window broken. Nothing was stolen or anything, just vandalism. I'm especially pissed at my HOA because I don't believe that we have any security system after firing the last security company for not prosecuting a robber red-handed.
In all, a loss of about $400 in 30 minutes. I'm not even in Vegas.

These things happen in 3s, so I'm not looking forward to the rest of the day.

UPDATE: I think that the glass breakers did find a way to get into my car because the remote to my stereo is missing. No big deal since I didn't lose it, but that shows they did get in. The strange thing is that they didn't take anything else: CDs in the same center console as the remote, phone charger (they rummaged underneath it), or stuff in the glovebox (old glasses, leatherman) or the trunk (amp and sub and chair). I assume I'm safe in posting this since burglars aren't likely to read blogs, and because no one reads this one even if they did.

Posted by Gel 11:25 AM Post a Comment

Real Friends' Blogs
Random Rantings
Fancy Dirt
Force Paintball

Locations of visitors to this page

Other Blogs
Instapundit
Baseball Musings
Patently-O
Tim Blair
Volokh
Mark Steyn
Chris Lynch
Donald Luskin
Neal Boortz

Links
UT School of Law
UA ChEE
Jim Rome

Powered by Blogger
Listed on Blogwise