Greedy Blog

Monday, November 24, 2003



 
I got mixed results from this line in a Phx bar:
"I'm staying at my friend's parent's house. I have the middle bedroom with a twin trundel bed."

The first girl said something like "This is my girlfriend." There are many ways to interpret this, but I prefer to think positively.

The second girl laughed heartily and said something like "I get paid for what I do." Huh?

Thus, 0/2, but neither was a pure strikeout.


As a side note, I was taken aback by the dearth of attractive girls in Phoenix (Shaemis McCaffrey's) and Tempe (Owl's Nest). Scottsdale (Devil's Martini) was better, but still not very good.

Posted by Gel 12:57 PM Post a Comment

Real Friends' Blogs
Random Rantings
Fancy Dirt
Force Paintball

Locations of visitors to this page

Other Blogs
Instapundit
Baseball Musings
Patently-O
Tim Blair
Volokh
Mark Steyn
Chris Lynch
Donald Luskin
Neal Boortz

Links
UT School of Law
UA ChEE
Jim Rome

Powered by Blogger
Listed on Blogwise