Greedy Blog

Wednesday, November 05, 2003



 
Speaking of responses, I haven't gotten a return on either of the job offer emails I sent. At this point, I'll assume they're looking into providing the best answers.

I did get a response from a firm who I'm trying to get reimbursement from. Initially, they asked what shuttle company I used. I said "Super Shuttle" and gave their web address. Somehow, they still don't know the name of the shuttle company, but will try to push it through anyways. JTDC, I should have just taken cabs for $80. Instead, the fucking shuttles cost $40 and they're giving me a hard time? How the hell do they think I got from the airport to the hotel? Magic carpet. You can probably tell that I'm not planning on accepting if they make an offer.

UPDATE: I guess the firm didn't get my initial email (suspect, given that I didn't get a delivery failure email). I guess I'll take their word for it, because I just need the money.

Speaking of which, I talked to another recruiter about two weeks ago about reimbursement and she promised me it would be taken care of as quickly as possible. That was two weeks ago...

Posted by Gel 6:07 PM Post a Comment

Real Friends' Blogs
Random Rantings
Fancy Dirt
Force Paintball

Locations of visitors to this page

Other Blogs
Instapundit
Baseball Musings
Patently-O
Tim Blair
Volokh
Mark Steyn
Chris Lynch
Donald Luskin
Neal Boortz

Links
UT School of Law
UA ChEE
Jim Rome

Powered by Blogger
Listed on Blogwise