Greedy Blog

Friday, December 26, 2003



 
I'm horrible at home improvement.
Last week, I installed new weather stripping. It's now coming undone. I guess I need to prep the surface better. I also need to buy thicker stuff.
I also spackled in all the nail holes the previous owners left. However, now there are white spots scattered throughout the house, and I have no idea what color my walls are. Eggshell?
Today, I replaced my kitchen outlets with GFCIs. I had done the bathroom about a year ago, so this should be easy. The first one was easy. Took about 15 minutes. However, the next one has been a hassle. There are five wires instead of three, and no combination seems to work. I think the outlet itself might be the problem. The worst part is that it has five wires because that current goes on to control most of the lighting in my place. Thus, until I fix it, I live in darkness. There is also no light with which to fix it at night.

Posted by Gel 4:52 PM Post a Comment

Real Friends' Blogs
Random Rantings
Fancy Dirt
Force Paintball

Locations of visitors to this page

Other Blogs
Instapundit
Baseball Musings
Patently-O
Tim Blair
Volokh
Mark Steyn
Chris Lynch
Donald Luskin
Neal Boortz

Links
UT School of Law
UA ChEE
Jim Rome

Powered by Blogger
Listed on Blogwise