Greedy Blog

Sunday, February 15, 2004



 
After a month hiatus, I'm back.
I don't know why the comments doesn't work. Maybe the provider went under. I'll try to fix that at some point by getting a new one.
Somehow, I get a bunch of hits every day, even whilst in the midst of not posting. I suppose people check to see when I'll post again. Whatever the case, please drop me a line if you read my blog. I'm interested to know how I've received 200+ hits in the last week.
I correctly picked the Pats, but missed the Panthers. However, I had picked the Rams, who the Panthers beat, so I wasn't too far off.

Posted by Gel 12:39 PM Post a Comment

Real Friends' Blogs
Random Rantings
Fancy Dirt
Force Paintball

Locations of visitors to this page

Other Blogs
Instapundit
Baseball Musings
Patently-O
Tim Blair
Volokh
Mark Steyn
Chris Lynch
Donald Luskin
Neal Boortz

Links
UT School of Law
UA ChEE
Jim Rome

Powered by Blogger
Listed on Blogwise