Greedy Blog

Tuesday, February 24, 2004



 
FMA
I still haven't devoted much thought to it, but I don't care about gay marriage. I say let them get married. At first, I thought that this might be ripe for fraud, but I guess no more so than normal marriage. Given other radical interpretations of the equal protection clause, and Justice Kennedy's libertarian activism, the SCt would easily side with VT or SF or MA or NM or OH or...
However, if enough people are against it to pass an amendment, then I would support the will of the majority. Anything but judicial activism. And especially anything but Mayoral constitutional interpretation.

Posted by Gel 10:07 AM Post a Comment

Real Friends' Blogs
Random Rantings
Fancy Dirt
Force Paintball

Locations of visitors to this page

Other Blogs
Instapundit
Baseball Musings
Patently-O
Tim Blair
Volokh
Mark Steyn
Chris Lynch
Donald Luskin
Neal Boortz

Links
UT School of Law
UA ChEE
Jim Rome

Powered by Blogger
Listed on Blogwise