Greedy Blog

Tuesday, February 17, 2004



 
Small (Online Poker) World
I don't do a lot of chatting while I'm at the tables, but a couple months ago, on Yahoo!, I had a side conversation with a guy in sales at a certain large semiconductor manufacturer.
Last night I ventured into real money tables at partypoker.com (I won $1). [Don't worry about addiction or whatever -- I'll continue to stick to the $0.50/$1 tables.] Well, who sits down, but that guy.
Sure, the online poker world seems like it would be small, but on partypoker there are 25,000 users at any one time. Add that to Yahoo!, ultimatebet, pokerroom...

Posted by Gel 10:16 AM Post a Comment

Real Friends' Blogs
Random Rantings
Fancy Dirt
Force Paintball

Locations of visitors to this page

Other Blogs
Instapundit
Baseball Musings
Patently-O
Tim Blair
Volokh
Mark Steyn
Chris Lynch
Donald Luskin
Neal Boortz

Links
UT School of Law
UA ChEE
Jim Rome

Powered by Blogger
Listed on Blogwise