Greedy Blog

Tuesday, March 16, 2004



 
Pants!
No, I'm not going to end every title with "!"
I haven't bought pants in a while, and was quite surprised when I found that I fit into a 30/30 pretty well. Once I found out, I ditched Dillard's's $75 prices and went down to San Marcos, where I got the same pants from the outlet stores for $30-$40. I'm sufficiently stocked for the summer, I believe.
I was talking to a friend last night who is about 6" taller but claims that he also wears a 30" length. I was skeptical, so I asked if they extended to the bottom of the shoe. He assured me that they do. Hmmm.

As fun as it was to find I could now buy any pants anywhere, I was disappointed to find out that 15-32/33 is no longer a standard shirt size, even though it was when I had to get some for interviewing in the fall. Now, most start at 15 1/2. I'll need to get a few more shirts at some point, and hopefully 15 will rise from the ashes.

Posted by Gel 11:00 AM Post a Comment

Real Friends' Blogs
Random Rantings
Fancy Dirt
Force Paintball

Locations of visitors to this page

Other Blogs
Instapundit
Baseball Musings
Patently-O
Tim Blair
Volokh
Mark Steyn
Chris Lynch
Donald Luskin
Neal Boortz

Links
UT School of Law
UA ChEE
Jim Rome

Powered by Blogger
Listed on Blogwise