Greedy Blog

Tuesday, March 30, 2004


Pimp My Ride
 
My favorite new show is Pimp My Ride on MTV. I don't like all the things they do to cars, but I do like to see some behind-the-scenes customization. Because it is MTV, of course there is a lot of Xzibit doing stuff and not much actual work shown. However, it's better than nothing.

On a somewhat related note, I saw a Discovery channel commercial for American Chopper where it said something like "Tempers flare as the crew struggles to meet a deadline." I think that is less descriptive than "They build a motorcycle."

Posted by Gel 9:14 PM Post a Comment

Real Friends' Blogs
Random Rantings
Fancy Dirt
Force Paintball

Locations of visitors to this page

Other Blogs
Instapundit
Baseball Musings
Patently-O
Tim Blair
Volokh
Mark Steyn
Chris Lynch
Donald Luskin
Neal Boortz

Links
UT School of Law
UA ChEE
Jim Rome

Powered by Blogger
Listed on Blogwise