Greedy Blog

Thursday, March 11, 2004



 
Sprint Sucks
I talked before about how Sprint wasn't going to honor my rebate at all, and then how they finally said they would send it out. I still haven't received the card, but I checked online and apparently I will only get $130, not $180. Of course, I called to complain again. This time they insist that their promotion is $130, and that I need to try to get the other $50 from Radio Shak. I am more than a little doubtful that I'll see that money, or that either party will allow me to rescind the contract or the phone purchase.
Just another example of my recent horrible interaction with businesses: Papa John's, Sears Optical, Sprint...

Posted by Gel 8:57 AM Post a Comment

Real Friends' Blogs
Random Rantings
Fancy Dirt
Force Paintball

Locations of visitors to this page

Other Blogs
Instapundit
Baseball Musings
Patently-O
Tim Blair
Volokh
Mark Steyn
Chris Lynch
Donald Luskin
Neal Boortz

Links
UT School of Law
UA ChEE
Jim Rome

Powered by Blogger
Listed on Blogwise