Greedy Blog

Tuesday, March 30, 2004


Yassin
 
In all the stuff I've read on both sides, I'm surprised that I haven't seen this piece of analysis in criticism from the right or justification from the left: Why does it matter that he was a blind quadriplegic? Does this make him less of a man, and thus less worthy of killing? I see absolutely no reason to include these facts in any piece about his death.
This is like saying that Steven Hawking thinks pretty good, for a guy in a wheelchair. Usually, his theories would be dismissed. However, since he is in a wheelchair, everyone should sit up and take note.
If this isn't the definition of anti-PC handicappism (looking for something akin to racism), I don't know what is. Funny how it comes from the left.

UPDATE: This is one reason I read Tim Blair.

Posted by Gel 1:02 PM Post a Comment

Real Friends' Blogs
Random Rantings
Fancy Dirt
Force Paintball

Locations of visitors to this page

Other Blogs
Instapundit
Baseball Musings
Patently-O
Tim Blair
Volokh
Mark Steyn
Chris Lynch
Donald Luskin
Neal Boortz

Links
UT School of Law
UA ChEE
Jim Rome

Powered by Blogger
Listed on Blogwise