Greedy Blog

Sunday, May 23, 2004


Another Post Posted
 
AnalPundit posted another of my letters here.

Via email, he also said that there are alternatives to paternalism (e.g., maternalism and alternation). I think there are problems with alternation, such as when the mother took her father's name and the father took her mother's name. I don't think we need complex algorithms for deciding names. As for maternalism, I think we just made a choice a couple thousand years ago and shouldn't rock the boat. Either way. I don't really care.

Posted by Gel 9:30 PM Post a Comment

Real Friends' Blogs
Random Rantings
Fancy Dirt
Force Paintball

Locations of visitors to this page

Other Blogs
Instapundit
Baseball Musings
Patently-O
Tim Blair
Volokh
Mark Steyn
Chris Lynch
Donald Luskin
Neal Boortz

Links
UT School of Law
UA ChEE
Jim Rome

Powered by Blogger
Listed on Blogwise