Greedy Blog

Sunday, May 02, 2004


Hot Pocket Ponzi
 
To my recollection, I had never had Hot Pockets before, and for sure within the last 5 years. Seeing as how they are only $1.80, I gave them a shot. (Not bad, especially for the price.) With my receipt, HEB gave me a coupon for $0.75 off when buying two. If $1.80 for one box is a good deal, then certainly $2.85 for two boxes is better. With my receipt, there was a coupon for $1 off when buying three. If I do that, I wonder if I will get a coupon for $1.25 off four.

Side Note: HEB didn't have fruit hot pockets, which I was anxious to try. I'm thinking that apple will be like Whataburger/McDonald's apple pie.

Posted by Gel 10:35 AM Post a Comment

Real Friends' Blogs
Random Rantings
Fancy Dirt
Force Paintball

Locations of visitors to this page

Other Blogs
Instapundit
Baseball Musings
Patently-O
Tim Blair
Volokh
Mark Steyn
Chris Lynch
Donald Luskin
Neal Boortz

Links
UT School of Law
UA ChEE
Jim Rome

Powered by Blogger
Listed on Blogwise