Greedy Blog

Sunday, May 30, 2004


PlayStation 2
 
After fighting a fraudulent eBay XBox auction for 2 weeks, I bought a PS2 at Best Buy. I had a rather nasty run-in with the door nazi, but that's another story. I'm currently (well, not at this second) playing NBA Street Vol. 2. Pretty good game. I've customized "Da Greed" with a Pistol Pete jersey, a headband, and a billy-goat.
Sadly, I may never play my Genesis or SNES again.

I chose PS2 over XBox for different reasons, but, in no particular order:
1. DVD-ready out of the box.
2. Sony quality.
3. More compatible with my Sony credit card (e.g., free games).
4. Likely compatible with PSX when it comes out.
5. Backwards compatible with PS1 so I can get cheap old games.

Posted by Gel 7:25 PM Post a Comment

Real Friends' Blogs
Random Rantings
Fancy Dirt
Force Paintball

Locations of visitors to this page

Other Blogs
Instapundit
Baseball Musings
Patently-O
Tim Blair
Volokh
Mark Steyn
Chris Lynch
Donald Luskin
Neal Boortz

Links
UT School of Law
UA ChEE
Jim Rome

Powered by Blogger
Listed on Blogwise