Greedy Blog

Thursday, May 13, 2004


Traffic
 
I noticed a huge increase in traffic the last few days and couldn't figure it out. My best guess is that it is due to this comment left on BlogMaverick (Mark Cuban's blog).
For the record, I did misread Justin's comment. Here is his response for anyone like me that is reading impaired.

Well, for anyone visiting for the first time, welcome. I'm sorry there's not a lot of substance here (I haven't even linked anything in a while), but that's what finals does to blogs (or at least to mine). The next few days will be almost equally busy, but post when necessary.

Feel free to comment lest my head get too big with unchallenged publication power. Even if you are a random visitor, I'd like to hear from you.

Posted by Gel 12:40 PM Post a Comment

Real Friends' Blogs
Random Rantings
Fancy Dirt
Force Paintball

Locations of visitors to this page

Other Blogs
Instapundit
Baseball Musings
Patently-O
Tim Blair
Volokh
Mark Steyn
Chris Lynch
Donald Luskin
Neal Boortz

Links
UT School of Law
UA ChEE
Jim Rome

Powered by Blogger
Listed on Blogwise