Greedy Blog

Friday, October 08, 2004


Howdy
 
I've caught a lot of guff for not posting since my internet access has been regained.

Well, I like these charts.:
. . Also, that should give interested parties an idea of where I'll be going after graduation.

I didn't get to use my "Jesus, you're as dumb as you are hot" line that I thought of tonight. I did, however, get schooled 10-1 at foosball by some dude from WDC.

OU sucks.

Fox HD is much worse than any other HD.

I'm pretty sure I have at least a 2nd degree burn on my left index finger.

Yeah, I'll try to post more, but I'm pretty lazy these days.


Posted by Gel 12:03 AM Post a Comment

Real Friends' Blogs
Random Rantings
Fancy Dirt
Force Paintball

Locations of visitors to this page

Other Blogs
Instapundit
Baseball Musings
Patently-O
Tim Blair
Volokh
Mark Steyn
Chris Lynch
Donald Luskin
Neal Boortz

Links
UT School of Law
UA ChEE
Jim Rome

Powered by Blogger
Listed on Blogwise