Greedy Blog

Thursday, November 18, 2004


Benson
 
No, this isn't about Robert Guillatienne.
Tonight I was at some bar that har a glass for a logo (The Spill?) Well, Cedric Benson and Will Mathews were there. Between sorority chicks, I asked Ced if I could get a quick pic with my camera phone. He said no, so I said, huh? He said no again. I said "Have fun being third string for the Browns." I didn't get the chance to tell Will Mathews that he is fake Ivan Williams. Fuckers.

I had already met my quote of three rejections. My closest was Naomi from New York. My farthest was the girl in the pink skirt. Middle was alligaor boots. She didn't even think the word "rastle" was funny.

Posted by Gel 11:25 PM Post a Comment

Real Friends' Blogs
Random Rantings
Fancy Dirt
Force Paintball

Locations of visitors to this page

Other Blogs
Instapundit
Baseball Musings
Patently-O
Tim Blair
Volokh
Mark Steyn
Chris Lynch
Donald Luskin
Neal Boortz

Links
UT School of Law
UA ChEE
Jim Rome

Powered by Blogger
Listed on Blogwise