Greedy Blog

Tuesday, November 02, 2004


Bo-ring
 
All states are remaining red and blue. No one has anything interesting to say.

Obama is running away with IL. Hell, if I lived there I might vote for him. I used to think Keyes was ok, but too far right for me. Then I heard him recommend reparations. He will never get any vote from me now (not that he was running in TX or will be running in CA). Relatedly, Jeri Ryan looks really good sometimes, and not so good at other times.

CNN projects:
Bush: 176
Kerry 112

Posted by Gel 7:07 PM Post a Comment

Real Friends' Blogs
Random Rantings
Fancy Dirt
Force Paintball

Locations of visitors to this page

Other Blogs
Instapundit
Baseball Musings
Patently-O
Tim Blair
Volokh
Mark Steyn
Chris Lynch
Donald Luskin
Neal Boortz

Links
UT School of Law
UA ChEE
Jim Rome

Powered by Blogger
Listed on Blogwise