Greedy Blog

Tuesday, November 02, 2004


Freebird's
 
I went there for dinner. It was emptier than I've ever seen it. As always, I tried to use my friend's "have the least dirty hippy" make my burrito, but there were only a few workers, so I didn't have much choice.
As it was, I had to wait a couple minutes for anyone to take my order. It gave me plenty of time to read the "Goals for Today," which included a "Two Second Rule" (drop what you are doing and help any customer that has to wait more than two seconds).
I got my usual: regular flour, rice, combo cheese, black beans, steak, cilantro, sour cream, and guacamole (then I add their salsa myself). This usually costs $7.50, but they only charged me $6.00. Maybe it was a special, or maybe it was a screwup, but hey, they violated their own two second rule. That's the greed.

Since I've been gone, all states have held pat.

Fox predicts:
Bush: 165, 53%
Kerry: 112, 46%

Fox seems to have way more commercials than the other channels.

Posted by Gel 6:43 PM Post a Comment

Real Friends' Blogs
Random Rantings
Fancy Dirt
Force Paintball

Locations of visitors to this page

Other Blogs
Instapundit
Baseball Musings
Patently-O
Tim Blair
Volokh
Mark Steyn
Chris Lynch
Donald Luskin
Neal Boortz

Links
UT School of Law
UA ChEE
Jim Rome

Powered by Blogger
Listed on Blogwise