Greedy Blog

Monday, November 22, 2004


Lightning Crashes
 
Last night at about 1:00 my building got hit by lightning. That was probably the loudest noise and brightest light I have ever seen in my life - simultaneously, no less!
The only other time I was that close to lightning was in O'Hare when my plane (before boarding it) was struck. That was pre-9/11, or else it might have even been scarier. I remember the gate announcement was, "We're going to need to get another plane, so sit tight."

Ever since I've been back from vacation, the weather has been awful. I think there was one day that it didn't rain. Up to 51 inches on the year (normal is 30) with a month to go. I don't care much as long as it is nice Friday from 2:30 to 6:00.


Disclaimer: No one died during the birth of this post.

Posted by Gel 9:57 PM Post a Comment

Real Friends' Blogs
Random Rantings
Fancy Dirt
Force Paintball

Locations of visitors to this page

Other Blogs
Instapundit
Baseball Musings
Patently-O
Tim Blair
Volokh
Mark Steyn
Chris Lynch
Donald Luskin
Neal Boortz

Links
UT School of Law
UA ChEE
Jim Rome

Powered by Blogger
Listed on Blogwise