Greedy Blog

Saturday, November 06, 2004


Like A Quilt
 
That's how the company I sued folded.
My original costs were X, and they offered me 42% of X. I sued them in small claims court, which cost me Y (then X+Y=Z). Then they offered me 50% of X, which was only 38% of Z. Then they tried to milk me for information and misstated the court date (actually their response date). Then they offered me 100% of Z, which is why I'm hiding their identity. The irony is that by fighting it, they cost themselves an extra 30% over X.

Posted by Gel 11:28 AM Post a Comment

Real Friends' Blogs
Random Rantings
Fancy Dirt
Force Paintball

Locations of visitors to this page

Other Blogs
Instapundit
Baseball Musings
Patently-O
Tim Blair
Volokh
Mark Steyn
Chris Lynch
Donald Luskin
Neal Boortz

Links
UT School of Law
UA ChEE
Jim Rome

Powered by Blogger
Listed on Blogwise