The greediest blog on the net.
Saturday, November 20, 2004
What I Learned...
from last night's Pistons game.
1. I'd rather take a punch from Ron Artest than Jermaine O'Neal.
2. Order of severity: Philly fans boo < USC fans throw peanut shells < Bills fans throw snowballs < Oakland fans throw batteries < Ranger players throw chairs < Pistons fans throw everything.
3. When a riot occurs, there wasn't enough security. Don't try to tell me there was.
4. The Palace PA announcer was the biggest coward in the stadium.
5. Detroit just lost a lot of tourism money.
Oddly enough, I was telling people earlier in the week that the "revelry" at the USC game was the nuttiest thing I'd ever seen. I hate to say it, but I think the common tie is too much alcohol. I'm not sure when they stopped serving in Detroit, but at least some people still had full beers at the end of the game.
Posted by Gel 11:35 AM Post a Comment
Real Friends' Blogs