Greedy Blog

Saturday, November 20, 2004


What I Learned...
 
from last night's Pistons game.

1. I'd rather take a punch from Ron Artest than Jermaine O'Neal.
2. Order of severity: Philly fans boo < USC fans throw peanut shells < Bills fans throw snowballs < Oakland fans throw batteries < Ranger players throw chairs < Pistons fans throw everything.
3. When a riot occurs, there wasn't enough security. Don't try to tell me there was.
4. The Palace PA announcer was the biggest coward in the stadium.
5. Detroit just lost a lot of tourism money.

Oddly enough, I was telling people earlier in the week that the "revelry" at the USC game was the nuttiest thing I'd ever seen. I hate to say it, but I think the common tie is too much alcohol. I'm not sure when they stopped serving in Detroit, but at least some people still had full beers at the end of the game.

Posted by Gel 11:35 AM Post a Comment

Real Friends' Blogs
Random Rantings
Fancy Dirt
Force Paintball

Locations of visitors to this page

Other Blogs
Instapundit
Baseball Musings
Patently-O
Tim Blair
Volokh
Mark Steyn
Chris Lynch
Donald Luskin
Neal Boortz

Links
UT School of Law
UA ChEE
Jim Rome

Powered by Blogger
Listed on Blogwise