Greedy Blog

Sunday, January 09, 2005


Tony Jeffrey
 
I had another Longhorn encounter tonight, albeit somewhat less random. I was at Ringers (1350" of HD) and K-Eye (channel 5) was shooting there. After he was interviewed, I talked to TJ for a little while. He let me take a picture with my phone and was really nice. If anything, I felt bad because I didn't have enough questions to ask him. Rather than hitting on every girl in the place like Benson, he talked to one, who I presume is his girlfriend, the entire time.

Speaking of K-Eye, I DVRed it, and am visible (but pretty out of focus) when some golf guy is getting interviewed.

Then I bought some Zippo fluid.

Posted by Gel 11:26 PM Post a Comment

Real Friends' Blogs
Random Rantings
Fancy Dirt
Force Paintball

Locations of visitors to this page

Other Blogs
Instapundit
Baseball Musings
Patently-O
Tim Blair
Volokh
Mark Steyn
Chris Lynch
Donald Luskin
Neal Boortz

Links
UT School of Law
UA ChEE
Jim Rome

Powered by Blogger
Listed on Blogwise