Greedy Blog

Sunday, February 27, 2005


Suns @ Mavs
 
I just got back from Dallas and boy am I tired. I drove the equivalent of East Phoenix to West LA today -- largely in the rain. Rather than driving straight back, fighting rain and traffic, I spent a couple hours at a local place. Good stuff and a good choice as the rain and traffic were both significantly lighter when I finally departed.

I got a really good ticket fairly easily. Pics to come. The game was great, especially because the Suns won. More later.

Also, I wasn't aware that the Brad Miller trade went through.

Posted by Gel 1:55 AM Post a Comment

Real Friends' Blogs
Random Rantings
Fancy Dirt
Force Paintball

Locations of visitors to this page

Other Blogs
Instapundit
Baseball Musings
Patently-O
Tim Blair
Volokh
Mark Steyn
Chris Lynch
Donald Luskin
Neal Boortz

Links
UT School of Law
UA ChEE
Jim Rome

Powered by Blogger
Listed on Blogwise