Greedy Blog

Monday, February 14, 2005


Way Off the Mark
 
Again, I totally disagree with this.
I'm glad to see Josie up to #4, but other than that I completely disagree with the top 10.
Here's just my top 5:
1. Kimberly Williams (NL)
2. Kirsten Dunst (NL)
3. Sarah Michelle Gellar (NL)
4. Josie Maran (4)
5. Lindsay Lohan (27)

Seriously, 1-3 not listed? WTF?

Also, Britney down to #74 - ouch.
Well, there is a UA alum on there.

However, one friend and I consistently disagree when we see 2 girls at a bar or whatever. I think he has the bad taste.

Posted by Gel 10:56 PM Post a Comment

Real Friends' Blogs
Random Rantings
Fancy Dirt
Force Paintball

Locations of visitors to this page

Other Blogs
Instapundit
Baseball Musings
Patently-O
Tim Blair
Volokh
Mark Steyn
Chris Lynch
Donald Luskin
Neal Boortz

Links
UT School of Law
UA ChEE
Jim Rome

Powered by Blogger
Listed on Blogwise