Greedy Blog

Saturday, March 12, 2005


The Good, The Bad, The Ugly
 
Tonight started with watching basketball at Ringers.
The Good: The Cats won 90-59. At one point, I was afraid that Salim tore his ACL, or at least MCL. He came back in a few minutes later. A win tomorrow should guarantee a 2 seed if not put us in position for a 1.
The Bad: After being up by 14 with about 3:00 left in the 3rd quarter, the Suns managed to lose by about 20. Something is seriously wrong with Nash based on his shitty play the last two games.
The Ugly: I guess I shouldn't say ugly, but there was a girl that wasn't super attractive at Red Fez (bar #3) with "new" breasts. She said they felt real on top, so I tested it out. And then some. Basically pretty hard. I sadly think that Red Fez is a destination for 3s and 4s -- I wouldn't recommend it.

Lest ye think that I only go to Ringers, I went to some other places (Buffalo, Shakespeare's, Logan's) last night and didn't go there. For some reason, there was no poker at Ringers tonight (not that I would have played if there was).
At one point, one of my friends had to go back into work at Samsung. Yes, that is one reason that I left. As a lawyer, there may be some long nights, but there won't be many, if any, nights that require going back in at 12:30am after drinking for 4 hours.

A friend said that the other night I told a girl that she looked like Ann Coulter as a pickup line and it didn't work. Soberer, I can't believe that even drunken Gel thought that was acceptable, let alone a good idea. A friend (girl) said that, depending on age, you should tell a girl she looks like: Natalie Portman, Cameron Diaz, Julia Roberts, or Michelle Pfieffer. I asked if that logic extended all the way to Betty White, and she said no.

I really don't mean for this to be a drunken ramblings blog, but hey, that's me at this point.

Posted by Gel 12:38 AM Post a Comment

Real Friends' Blogs
Random Rantings
Fancy Dirt
Force Paintball

Locations of visitors to this page

Other Blogs
Instapundit
Baseball Musings
Patently-O
Tim Blair
Volokh
Mark Steyn
Chris Lynch
Donald Luskin
Neal Boortz

Links
UT School of Law
UA ChEE
Jim Rome

Powered by Blogger
Listed on Blogwise