Greedy Blog

Sunday, March 27, 2005


Hot Caulk on Caulk Action
 
Today my friend helped me put up the crown moldings in my living room. I'd been putting it off for other things (going out, NCAA tournament, school), but decided that all of that needed to take a second fiddle since I'm pretty sure the naked wall was what stuck in the memory of the 10 or so people that have looked at my place thus far. While I'm at it, I'm adding some more caulk to where the last people didn't do such a great job.

At first, I was wearing gloves, but then they broke and I was out. Not wanting to stop, I used my bare hand. Caulk washes off pretty easily, so no harm no foul. I'm going through paper towels pretty quickly, though.

I need to paint what I caulked tomorrow morning. Yep, completely ignoring the seminar paper that's due Tuesday.

Posted by Gel 10:10 PM Post a Comment

Real Friends' Blogs
Random Rantings
Fancy Dirt
Force Paintball

Locations of visitors to this page

Other Blogs
Instapundit
Baseball Musings
Patently-O
Tim Blair
Volokh
Mark Steyn
Chris Lynch
Donald Luskin
Neal Boortz

Links
UT School of Law
UA ChEE
Jim Rome

Powered by Blogger
Listed on Blogwise