Greedy Blog

Wednesday, March 09, 2005


Moldy Twinkie
 
I watched the Suns game tonight at Ringers (1350" of HD!). There seemed to be a lot of new waitresses. Poor-man's Potok was there (speaking of which, she has reportedly looked really good[er?] lately, although I'm rarely at school) as well as glasses-makes-out-with-girls girl. My throat got scratchy yelling at the refs (the Suns didn't get one call and the Spurs were repeatedly bailed out) and Nash (9 TOs). But the Suns beat the Dunobli-less Spurs for the first time this year, which is good to see.

When I got home I was kinda hungry, so I bit into a Twinkie. It didn't taste right, so I looked at it. Yep, moldy. It was only like 2 weeks old. I saw a Family Guy where they thought that they could live off Twinkies after a nuclear blast. Only for a week, I guess. I switched to pudding, which isn't quite as filling.

Then I booked a room for Spring Break in South Padre. Orbitz didn't seem to want to guarantee two beds, so I called Holiday Inn (800-HOLIDAY) directly. Like I said, my voice is scratchy, so it was a little strange. Unlike Orbitz, they couldn't guarantee non-smoking for a standard room, so I upgraded to partial view. However, I also assumed a AAA discount, which I don't have. Hopefully someone I'm going with will have it. If not, maybe I'll sign up this week.

I haven't watched it yet, but I DVRed New York Minute tonight.

I met with my real estate agent today to put my condo on the market. He brought an exclusive right to sell agreement, but I changed the language to an exclusive agency agreement. Thanks, Rider!

I went to a student loan repayment workshop today. I guess there's some kind of conspiracy and everyone offers 2.875% fixed for 25 years for a consolidated student loan. The odd thing is that non-consolidated is 3.375% for 10 years. I guess it's due to a law or something, but something seems fishy there.

Posted by Gel 10:22 PM Post a Comment

Real Friends' Blogs
Random Rantings
Fancy Dirt
Force Paintball

Locations of visitors to this page

Other Blogs
Instapundit
Baseball Musings
Patently-O
Tim Blair
Volokh
Mark Steyn
Chris Lynch
Donald Luskin
Neal Boortz

Links
UT School of Law
UA ChEE
Jim Rome

Powered by Blogger
Listed on Blogwise