Greedy Blog

Tuesday, March 29, 2005


Paper on Drought
 
I finished the rough draft of my seminar paper today. I think it still needs some work, but is at the point where another set of eyes is good for it. I just hope I don't have to do a ton of new work on it over the next couple months as it would be nice to be down to effectively two two-hour classes. Of course, now I feel much less busy.

At the same time, I've continued working on my place. Painted the caulk from the other day and some other areas that needed touch-up. I'm going to put up a curtain rod and curtains tomorrow, although I might just do prep work until I can get some help. Overall, I think that what I've done looks better than it was before, and makes the place more sellable. If the paint matching had worked better, everything would be perfect.

My usual Tuesday is getting Church's ($0.99 for two pieces of dark meat, so I get three of those, three biscuits, and cole slaw which makes two good cheap meals) and watching According to Jim on HDTV. Tonight was no exception. Ah, the glory that is my day to day life.

Posted by Gel 8:59 PM Post a Comment

Real Friends' Blogs
Random Rantings
Fancy Dirt
Force Paintball

Locations of visitors to this page

Other Blogs
Instapundit
Baseball Musings
Patently-O
Tim Blair
Volokh
Mark Steyn
Chris Lynch
Donald Luskin
Neal Boortz

Links
UT School of Law
UA ChEE
Jim Rome

Powered by Blogger
Listed on Blogwise