Greedy Blog

Saturday, April 02, 2005


Mitch Hedberg
 
It seems like a lot of people have died recently, but the one that hit me was Mitch Hedberg (see here and here).

Mitch was by far my favorite comedian. I've seen him in person at least three times, the last of which was August of last summer. He was mainly trying out new material, much of which still required refinement. Even then, the show was great.

Good quotes here. My favorite:
I don't have a girlfriend. I just know this lady who'd be really mad if she heard me say that.


Here is a related post from a friend from school.

Posted by Gel 2:35 PM Post a Comment

Real Friends' Blogs
Random Rantings
Fancy Dirt
Force Paintball

Locations of visitors to this page

Other Blogs
Instapundit
Baseball Musings
Patently-O
Tim Blair
Volokh
Mark Steyn
Chris Lynch
Donald Luskin
Neal Boortz

Links
UT School of Law
UA ChEE
Jim Rome

Powered by Blogger
Listed on Blogwise