Greedy Blog

Sunday, April 24, 2005


Quota? (DR)
 
Today started innocently enough waking up at noon to watch the draft. I'm very satisfied with Rolle and Arrington (and anyone else).

Then I worked on my paper and cleaned my place. About 10 people (one family?) came to take a look. I'm pretty sure it was the guy that would live in it's second time [note non-"it is" use of "it's"]. I also had to clean for that.

Then I went to a surprise BBQ for an old friend. Cought up with a lot of people I hadn't seen in a while. The food was amazing. I had to leave a bit ealy to meet people at Ringers for the Rockets/Mavs game. I could really care less about this series, although I HATE the Rockets and can tolerate the Mavs (Finley and Terry, at least). Then it was off to various bars.

At one point we went to Agave, which I didn't know was a black bar. Basically, I insisted we go there because: (1) they had $1 wells and (2) the barker said "Girls under 18 drink free" as some high school volleyball players walked by. Hi-larious.

I failed to meet quota, but was quite discouraged after I got less from the girl that called me over to talk to her, insisted she wasn't with the guy sitting next to her, and said I was a "great" and "awesome" guy (Maggie Mae's) than the girl who was from out of town and with a guy sticking his hand down her pants (Shakespeare's). They can all go fuck themselves.

Posted by Gel 12:35 AM Post a Comment

Real Friends' Blogs
Random Rantings
Fancy Dirt
Force Paintball

Locations of visitors to this page

Other Blogs
Instapundit
Baseball Musings
Patently-O
Tim Blair
Volokh
Mark Steyn
Chris Lynch
Donald Luskin
Neal Boortz

Links
UT School of Law
UA ChEE
Jim Rome

Powered by Blogger
Listed on Blogwise