Greedy Blog

Wednesday, May 18, 2005


Conflict
 
Last night, I was twice conflicted when watching the Sonics and Spurs.

1) I'd like to root for the Sonics, who are a much better matchup for the Suns than the Spurs. However, I'd like to attend a WCF game, which means I need for the Spurs to win.

2) At one point, Fortson got a rebound and Horry swiped at the ball, so Fortson pushed him to the ground. Personal foul on Horry and technical foul on Fortson. Both are dirty players (Fortson intentionally injured Zarko last year), but I hate Horry more than any other player in any sport. I guess I wasn't conflicted in my hoping they'd throw down.

Posted by Gel 1:06 PM Post a Comment

Real Friends' Blogs
Random Rantings
Fancy Dirt
Force Paintball

Locations of visitors to this page

Other Blogs
Instapundit
Baseball Musings
Patently-O
Tim Blair
Volokh
Mark Steyn
Chris Lynch
Donald Luskin
Neal Boortz

Links
UT School of Law
UA ChEE
Jim Rome

Powered by Blogger
Listed on Blogwise