Greedy Blog

Wednesday, May 04, 2005


D.L.
 
Today Yahoo! finally put Kerry Wood on the DL, allowing me to pick up the red-hot Corey Koskie.
Nick Swisher is also on the DL, which allowed me to pick up Kenny Rodgers.

I saw D.L. Hugley (sp?) on Carson Daly. (I left it on after the Mila Kunis interview.) He did jokes about taking shoes off at the airport and how parents let their kids spend the night at Michael Jackson's house. Fresh.
Apparently, he has a panel-type discussion show starting soon on Comedy Central. For those that haven't suffered through his HBO show, he is a liberal hack. I just wasn't aware that he was also a comedic hack.

Posted by Gel 10:55 PM Post a Comment

Real Friends' Blogs
Random Rantings
Fancy Dirt
Force Paintball

Locations of visitors to this page

Other Blogs
Instapundit
Baseball Musings
Patently-O
Tim Blair
Volokh
Mark Steyn
Chris Lynch
Donald Luskin
Neal Boortz

Links
UT School of Law
UA ChEE
Jim Rome

Powered by Blogger
Listed on Blogwise