Greedy Blog

Thursday, May 05, 2005


Happy Birthday
 


My car actually has a spoiler, mudguards, and tinted windows, but otherwise that's it.
Some of its 6-year facts: it has a little over 50,000 miles, has been to six states (CA, AZ, NM, TX, OK, and CO), has been hit three times, and has had no mechanical problems. It looks like it's worth about $8,000, which is roughly half of what I paid for it new. Not bad depreciation, which is one reason I went with the Honda.
For its birthday, I'd like to change the sparkplugs, transmission fluid, and radiator fluid. The problem with reliability, though, is that I don't know any good mechanics and don't want to pay crazy dealer rates. I think I can do the sparkplugs and coolant myself, but don't know anything about transmissions. Hmmm.

Posted by Gel 10:30 PM Post a Comment

Real Friends' Blogs
Random Rantings
Fancy Dirt
Force Paintball

Locations of visitors to this page

Other Blogs
Instapundit
Baseball Musings
Patently-O
Tim Blair
Volokh
Mark Steyn
Chris Lynch
Donald Luskin
Neal Boortz

Links
UT School of Law
UA ChEE
Jim Rome

Powered by Blogger
Listed on Blogwise