Greedy Blog

Tuesday, July 12, 2005


Grags's Pick
 
Yesterday I ran into Graglia when I was walking home (random), and I asked him who he would pick to replace O'Connor. He said he liked Boggs, but didn't have much faith that Bush wouldn't screw up and pick another O'Connor/Kennedy type or worse.

If I wasn't studying, I would also talk about how Kelo was not necessarily activist. The jist is to look around at all the legislative action taking place in response to it.

Posted by Gel 9:46 PM Post a Comment

Real Friends' Blogs
Random Rantings
Fancy Dirt
Force Paintball

Locations of visitors to this page

Other Blogs
Instapundit
Baseball Musings
Patently-O
Tim Blair
Volokh
Mark Steyn
Chris Lynch
Donald Luskin
Neal Boortz

Links
UT School of Law
UA ChEE
Jim Rome

Powered by Blogger
Listed on Blogwise