Greedy Blog

Saturday, August 06, 2005


Alous
 
I must be dense because I don't think these comments ("A truly awful, pathetic, old team that only promises to be worse two years from now. It's just awful. It really is bad to watch. Brain-dead Caribbean hitters hacking at slop nightly." & "You have a manager in Felipe [Alou] whose mind has turned to Cream of Wheat.") are anywhere near what Rocker said. In fact, both seem fairly innocuous. Caribbean players aren't allowed to be called brain dead for hacking at slop? A manager's decisions can't be criticized with an allusion to his brain being mush? I guess he could have used a better mush item, but that's not what I think of when I think of cream of wheat; I just think of gross fake oatmeal.

More on Rastus here.

Posted by Gel 2:57 PM Post a Comment

Real Friends' Blogs
Random Rantings
Fancy Dirt
Force Paintball

Locations of visitors to this page

Other Blogs
Instapundit
Baseball Musings
Patently-O
Tim Blair
Volokh
Mark Steyn
Chris Lynch
Donald Luskin
Neal Boortz

Links
UT School of Law
UA ChEE
Jim Rome

Powered by Blogger
Listed on Blogwise