Greedy Blog

Friday, September 09, 2005


Sprint is Good
 
Sprint takes a lot of abuse for their coverage (i.e., lots of dropped calls). I've been with them for about 5 years, and have never had coverage problems. My phone broke in half, but that is more Samsung's fault. There were probelms with my rebate, but that was more Radio Shak's fault. I do know that I pay only $30 a month (plus 25% taxes!) for 450 anytime minutes and basically unlimited nights and weekends. I've never been screwed with a $200 bill (or any bill over my regular) and rarely drop calls. In all, I'm very satisfied with their service.

This month (since August 23), I've used 384 minutes. This happens with things like remote fantasy drafts, talking to movers and insurance companies, etc. etc. I called Sprint to see if I could but some more minutes for this month (to avoid the $0.25/min fee for extra minutes) and they gave me 180 free minutes. Just like that. I often write about bad customer service and would like to make sure to talk about the good services, too.

Speaking of which, both American and Continental gave me a full refund for my New Orleans flights. I suspect this was more due to the fact that the flights were cancelled, but still there was no hastle.

Posted by Gel 1:59 PM Post a Comment

Real Friends' Blogs
Random Rantings
Fancy Dirt
Force Paintball

Locations of visitors to this page

Other Blogs
Instapundit
Baseball Musings
Patently-O
Tim Blair
Volokh
Mark Steyn
Chris Lynch
Donald Luskin
Neal Boortz

Links
UT School of Law
UA ChEE
Jim Rome

Powered by Blogger
Listed on Blogwise