Greedy Blog

Sunday, November 13, 2005


I hardly endorse this movie.
 
I saw Pride & Prejudice the other night. It was actually ok. However, in what was probably the climax of the movie, I couldn't help but laughing. The father was giving Keira his blessing for her marriage plans, and he said, "I heartily endorse this marriage." He slurred the "heartily" so it sounded like "hardly." Of course this immediately made be think of Fred McGriff's "I hardly [highly] endorse this product." People must've thought I was nuts, especially since no one seems to know who Tom Emanski is.

Posted by Gel 2:47 PM Post a Comment

Real Friends' Blogs
Random Rantings
Fancy Dirt
Force Paintball

Locations of visitors to this page

Other Blogs
Instapundit
Baseball Musings
Patently-O
Tim Blair
Volokh
Mark Steyn
Chris Lynch
Donald Luskin
Neal Boortz

Links
UT School of Law
UA ChEE
Jim Rome

Powered by Blogger
Listed on Blogwise