Greedy Blog

Friday, November 18, 2005


Passed
 
Huzzah! I passed the bar. Now for the patent bar...

That caps off a good 36 hours in general. Last night I had dinner with a named partner including some of my favorites: calamari, king crab legs, Bass, and creme brule. This morning I heard that Mischa slipped out on a recent episode of The OC, and I still had it HD-recorded. Then I billed 8 hours before 5:00pm, including really helping out two partners with urgent stuff. I also was able to convince the firm to let me get a Dell Axim with GPS instead of a Garmin. Now I'm watching the Suns on NBA League Pass while drinking a coctail. Then I'm looking forward to a great dinner and a crazy night. Then I get to travel on Monday.

Posted by Gel 7:31 PM Post a Comment

Real Friends' Blogs
Random Rantings
Fancy Dirt
Force Paintball

Locations of visitors to this page

Other Blogs
Instapundit
Baseball Musings
Patently-O
Tim Blair
Volokh
Mark Steyn
Chris Lynch
Donald Luskin
Neal Boortz

Links
UT School of Law
UA ChEE
Jim Rome

Powered by Blogger
Listed on Blogwise