Greedy Blog

Tuesday, November 08, 2005


Too Many Nos
 
There was a election today in California. Basically, 74-77 were widely publicized. Arnold wanted them, and the unions spent $120M+ to stop them. However, I think they brainwashed so many people into voting "No" for everything that non-Arnold measures didn't pass that many of those people might have voted for (79-80).

I couldn't vote because I still have a TX license. If I had, I would have been 73-Yes (it's notification, not consent), 74-Yes, 75-Yes, 76-Yes, 77-Yes, 78-No, 79-No, 80-No.

Posted by Gel 11:45 PM Post a Comment

Real Friends' Blogs
Random Rantings
Fancy Dirt
Force Paintball

Locations of visitors to this page

Other Blogs
Instapundit
Baseball Musings
Patently-O
Tim Blair
Volokh
Mark Steyn
Chris Lynch
Donald Luskin
Neal Boortz

Links
UT School of Law
UA ChEE
Jim Rome

Powered by Blogger
Listed on Blogwise